Sunday, August 18, 2013

next stop: brighton


Tomorrow I'm going back to Brighton, England, where I worked as an au pair from September '10 - April '11. I'm meeting up my bestie Alina and Ina from Germany, who I also met while living there. I'm so excited to go back, especially during the summer. Brighton is a summer city but since I arrived just after summer, and left right before, I pretty much missed it. Anyways, we haven't really set any plans for what to do, but I'm guessing lots of girl talk, shopping, dining, drinking and dancing are coming up for the next four days. I haven't really been out clubbing since June (a welcome change for my liver since I went out almost every weekend during the spring). Anyways, I'm trying to figure out the blogger-app so I can blog from there :) Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment