Thursday, August 8, 2013

five things i want for my birthday


With my birthday coming up in 22 days (but who's counating, right?) I figured I could post my wishlist here, as to increase the chance that I'll actually get what I wish for, haha. Anyways, here we go;

A piece of cake by Leila Lindholm. A Swedish cook who's famous for having really good dessert. Hopefully I'll get this so I can try some out. 

The little dictionary of fashion by Christian Dior. Another coffee table book for my collection.

Skull candle holder from Kosta Boda. Would be perfect for our new apartment + gotta support the Swedish designs.

Rear Window DVD. I want to expand my DVD-collection with some classic like this Oscars-nominated flick.

Popcorn-bowl from Bruka Designs. I have a thing for kitchenware with writing on it, can't really explain why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment