Wednesday, August 28, 2013

early birthday present


With my family in Stockholm, and me in Örebro, it feels like I've been celebrating my birthday for two weeks now. I got my first gifts two weeks ago and this weekend I got a couple of more. I'm trying to save opening them until Friday since it's kinda takes away the birthday-feeling for me otherwise. But one gift I got from my dad this weekend, which was totally unexpected, was an Ipad Mini. I'm so happy, but also a little bit lost. What do you with an Ipad, other than read books, Facebook-stalk with friends (the pictures are much bigger yay) and use your usual apps? Anybody have a good Ipad-app-tip for me? Xxx

1 comment:

  1. great present :)
    i got one last year for christmas and i'm so happy with it!!
    cute blog :)
    xo, vicky

    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete