Saturday, August 10, 2013

8.10


sunnies - rayban, shirt - forever 21, trousers - mary-kate & ashley for bikbok, bag - mulberry bayswater & flats - asos

Hi girls! Here you have today's outfit, straight from the Esplanadi, Helsinki, Finland. We arrived here at 10 am, and I did some counting on the plane; this is my eighth time in Finland and my third time in Helsinki. The reason we go here so much is because my boyfriend's Finnish, although he has been living in Sweden for the past 19 years. 

Anyways, a couple of days ago I realized that I haven't really seen any of the tourist sites in Helsinki, so when we arrived in the city we went straight to the harbor where we took the ferry out to Suomenlinna. That's four islands bound together by bridges that contains an old fortress. We spent a couple of hours there, taking a guided tour, looking at museums and having lunch, a really nice time. Then we caught the train to Turku, and went out in the archipelago where my boyfriend's family has their holiday house. The city is called Pargas, and is one of my favorite places in the world, so cute. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment