Wednesday, August 7, 2013

my five next beauty buys


1. Morocanoil Oil Treatment. I'm probably the last person in world to try this, but since I have the perfect hair for it (dry and curly) I hope it'll work wonders on my hair too!

2. Dr Hauschka Neem Nail Oil Pen. One of those miracle products beauty bloggers always raves about; guess I have to try it then!

3. Osis Dust It Mattiyfying Powder. It's supposed to give your hair volume, which I have a bit too much of on some days (think Carrie, season 1 of SATC) but maybe this could help create a more controlled volume.

4. Goldwell Dualsenses Scalp Regulation Shampoo - Anti Dandruff. I'm always on the lookout for a good anti-dandruff shampoo since I think Head & Shoulders look so boring.

5. bareMinerals READY SPF20 Foundation. I haven't bothered to buy a new foundation since my last one ran out back in the spring. But with fall coming, I guess I have to get a move on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment