Monday, August 26, 2013

new in


This is one of the things I picked up in England - a new coat from Zara, £10 cheaper than Swedish Zara, whoop whoop. I'm seriously in love with this coat, apart from my boyfriend, this might be love of my life, haha. The picture really doesn't do it justice, it looks like it's A-line-shaped, but it gives me such a nice figure. Now I almost want the summer weather (which is unusually warm in Sweden for this late in the summer) to go away. Or I should probably not say that, as I'll have to eat my words for the next 8 months... Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Same here, can't wait for the fall! Lovely & chic jacket, Emma! And u got it for a cheaper price, even more perfect ;)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Emma!
    I really love this coat! It looks so classy! I can't wait till fall has arrived :)

    xo, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard at this "I'm seriously in love with this coat, apart from my boyfriend, this might be love of my life" haha :) It looks cute, can't wait to see you wearing it in one of your outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete