Saturday, October 12, 2013

London!



Hi girls! I'm just checking in from London, we're having such a good time! We arrived yesterday at like 8.30 am, and yesterday was spent shopping at Miss Selfridges, forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Selfridges. In the evening we had reservations at the opera tavern, and after that we headed to the Lyceum theatre to see the Lionking. It was so good, a must-see for my fellow musical lovers! 


Today we started the day with my b-day present: the chocolate ecstasy tout. It started with a hot chocolate and croissant at sketch, and then we stopped by Paul-a-young, and lots of other places to taste high quality chocolate. I can really recommend it! The afternoon was spent at the national science museum, since my boyfriend is a bit if a science-nut. They had two medical exhibitions so it was actually really interesting for me as well. Now we're just back from dinner, and are planning a night in, since we both have pretty bad colds. Let me just finish this post by saying that exploring a city with the love of your life is a completely different thing, I've been to London tons of times (since I spent a year living here), but this time it's even more amazing! :) xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so good to hear you had a good time in London with your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete