Saturday, October 5, 2013

clarisonic


Hi girls! So yesterday I bought a Clarisonic. It's probably my biggest beauty splurge ever, at least what I can remember, haha. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an electric facial cleaner. You put in on your face for a minute, and it cleans six times better than just using your hands. I've been really curious about for like a year, since I read that Lauren Conrad (and lots of others) swears by it. As usual with everything, Sweden is light years behind, it's just came here like a month ago. While looking for pics for this post, I realized that you they come in different colors (like pink) and patterns and everything. But of course they only offer the white one here. I'll give you an update in a few weeks if it's worth the money or not, I certainly hope it lives up to my sky-high expectations :) 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your review about this product! It's definitely one of those products that I've always kept an eye on it, but never really ended up buying it since its high price!! But people say so manyyyy good things about it.. that maybe... I'll end up with one of these in my hands soon. let's see! ;)

    ReplyDelete