Saturday, October 19, 2013

back on track

Hi girls! I've kinda been off my game with the blog since I got back from London; I blame it on a lack of inspiration. But now I'm back :) So what's new in my life? 1) I've gotten my clinical placement, yay! In two weeks I'm off to the skin-plastic surgery-ear-nose-throat-ward for five weeks. After that I'll spend two weeks at the intensive care-ward, so excited! :) And 2) my boyfriend I got just got tickets to New York this summer. His parents are going, and asked us to come along :) So in June I'll spend eight days in New York, so excited! I've been there once before (unless you count like five lay-overs) but I'm so excited to go back :) Xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god!! You are so lucky for going to New York!! That's definitely one of my biggest dreams everrr!! :)

    ReplyDelete