Tuesday, July 30, 2013

cheesecake


This evening I had my friend Joanna over for dinner. For dessert I made this super easy cheesecake which I found at Sofi's blog a couple of months ago. Since this is probably the best cheesecake I've ever had, I'd like to share the recipe here if you want to give it a go.

(Serves 4)
250 g raspberries (I used frozen)
250 g Philadelphia cream cheese (I used light)
1 dl whipped cream
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
6 st Digestive crackers
30 g butter

Boil half of the berries with the sugar and vanilla sugar, let it cool down. Whip Philadelphia cheese, powdered sugar and whipped cream to a fluffy cream. Crumble the digestive, melt the butter and mix. Mix raspberries, the cream, the berry mixture and the crackers in a glass or high bowl.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment